Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 7 June 2013

The Scare Games - A Speech Makes Others Speechless (My Part Of The Story)

After we three sat down that guy who had buds on his head(most of them call him Professor Knight) started a long speech.In the mean time, Bubsey,Echo and me collected some information about this bud head guy and wrote it in a notebook.Here is what it said according to the information we had.

MU expects the best in every way, which extends to their elite teaching staff composed of only the most sought after and highly-accomplished professors. Dedicated to developing the most talented monsters around, Professor Knight meets this expectation...and then some. “Everybody thinks they’re scary. Whether it’s Joe Blo from accounting jumping out from the water cooler, or the weekend warriors doing scaraoke at the local pizza shop, everyone’s a scarer, but when you get to my class you’re gonna learn one thing real fast – you don’t know scary.”

Professor Knight, or as the students affectionate call him, “Sergeant Knight” has a very important role in the early academic career of each MU scaring major – he separates the laudable from the laughable. His keen eye for talent, rigorous demands, and teaching expertise makes the unprepared flee and the diamonds sparkle.

“Look it’s simple, scaring is dangerous business, so excuse me if I say something that hurts your ‘widdle’ feelings. I’m sure your mommy, and your grade school teacher thought you were the most horrifying thing on the planet, but let’s get one thing straight…I ain’t your mommy.” 

Former students agree that Knights teaching methods last the test of time. “I still think of the lessons I learned from Professor Knight every day of my professional career,” said Jed Barkleman (Class of ‘91), “and I still have nightmares about him every night of my life.” 

After that 30 minute speech  he said that he will take a test to see where everyone stands."The test contains Math and Scareology.Write what you know because you will learn all this in your time in MU.Scareology is one of the most important subjects which takes you to Monsters Inc. if you are lucky." said Prof. Knight.The Math party was kinda easy but the Scareology part was kinda weird.Prof. K switched everyone's places and separated Bubsey and Echo from me."I'm done reading the paper.I just need the bell to ring so I can start writing."I said to myself.

Next Chapter: Roar!The Monster Exams Begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment