Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 7 June 2013

The Scare Games - A Furry Situation! ( My part of the story)

I had a good bath.The bathtub here is huge!But nothing than something irritated me?Why do I see fur everywhere?I looked at the mirror.I was just going to shout but I stopped it as I didn't want to wake Echo and Bubsey.I just finished practicing Maths,studying science,about special doors and scareology ,finished my bath and now I see I turned into a big mountain with blue fur.Even Echo and Bubsey were looking quite similar to me.To relive this tension I went to  sit near the near the river side. Just then I saw a shadow of a huge creature.It was coming closer to me."Who's that?!" I shouted showing my flashlight on it.The shadow ran away.I thought that he was sacred of me and ran away.Just then I saw white fur on the ground."Is it what I think it is?"I questioned myself.The time was passing by while I was walking back to my room.It was 8:00 in my watch.And i was passing by the Greek community,"Which club are you joining?!" asked one of the members of OK.The sign was familiar from yesterday night when Bubsey was talking about fraternities and showed me a flag of the same symbol."What your name?" I asked the one with five eyes."Scott Squishy Squibbles" replied Scott.I took a look at a couple of clubs.At last I chose OK."Gotta go pal!I'm late for college I guess."I told Scott."Today is a holiday.As its Sunday."replied Scott.Thinking of pancakes in breakfast I decided to go the Monster Dining Hall."I have to go to the Monster Dining Hall.My friends must be waiting for me over there." I replied back to Scott and ran towards the Monster Dining Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment