Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 7 June 2013

The Scare Games- Part 3 ( Bubsey's Part Of The Story)

Professor Knight finished his speech and we had an exam. The math was very easy for me, though Echo was having trouble with it. Then Professor Knight split us up and I ended up with Squishy and Cadence?!?! We promised to sit together at lunch and started scareology. It was very easy, at least for me, don't know why. We got to the cafeteria and sat by Aunt Arctic, Cadence and Gary. As soon as we sat down, Aunt Arctic started talking. "Did you know that there are Fraternities that you can go in for the scare games?" asked Aunt A. "No" replied me, Pingy and Echo. "Well, then, speak to the Greek Council to find out!" relied Aunt A. We found out about the Fraternities and I joined OK (Oozma Kappa) and Echo and Pingy have kept what Fraternity that they're going to join. They say they'll tell me in the morning. Anyway, after scaring in the morning I went to animal studies in the afternoon and PH was there. Pingy and Echo went to their afternoon classes. In the evening I quickly ran into the Library and got some books. I went to the bathroom then looked myself in the mirrior. I had one eye! And I had fingers and horns! Oh well, Pingy and Echo didn't look the same either. It turns out if you spend a night in the Monster World at MU, you turn into a monster. It was about time for bed so I got in and fell asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment