Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 7 June 2013

The Scare Games- Part 4 (Bubsey's Part)



Our Alarm clock rang loudly. Echo was still asleep, so we decided not to wake him. No scaring today! And that was our major! Luckily for Echo it was a break and I went to the Oozma Kappa meeting. We all told are majors. "I'm a 'Dance Major!" said Terri. "And I'm not." said Terry. "I'm Art! New Age Philosophy Major." Art said happily. "Don Carlton, Major in Computer Science!" said Don. "I'm Squishy and don't have a major!" exclaimed Squishy. "And the 3 of us are majors in Scaring!" I told them. "But there's only 2 of you." said Terry. "Oh, Echo is sleeping now and we don't want to wake him." I said. "He must have stayed up late studying." said Don. "He has!" said Pingy. "He's very focused in studying and stays up 2 hours later than us studying!" I exclaimed. Oozma Kappa did a welcoming Ceremony for us and it was off for lunch. Today we sat by each other once again. "How'd you sleep Echo?" I asked. "I slept just fine." said Echo. "How was the meeting?" "Great, they'll do your welcoming Ceremony tomorrow." I told Echo. Then we talked and talked until it was time for classes. Today was Monday and that means I have Animal Studies again...

No comments:

Post a Comment