Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 7 June 2013

Sallyshortt: The Scare Games - My Intoduction (Sallyshortt's part of the story)

I was sleeping. I'm not much of a peaceful sleeper at night when I fall asleep after every other igloo in the neighborhood is asleep or has their lights off. I'm on constant watch, one creak and my eyes will shoot open faster than you can say "On alert". But I'd started to trust that no one was around, and I was drifting into sleep. Until I heard another creak. This time from my closet door. I looked over. Nothing but the darkness of my closet. I picked up my Penguin Invader plushie and looked at it. My mind was just wandering off now. I dropped it into my pile of geeky things, Penguio and Pluigi, Puffle-man... So many. And I looked over to my Puffle-Man game console, which was one of those old ones that had the joystick and stuffs. 
I started to fall asleep again, but was awoken by another creak. I looked over again. This time, there was visible change in the door of my closet. I picked up some Power Cards and my Fish Tank Hammer and walked over to my closet. I squinted at the inside. I looked around. I saw a figure. I flipped on the light. The creature covered its eyes. "Whoah! Tell me when you will turn that thing on, kay?" It yelled.
MU-Greek-Council-Brock-Crop
"Who are you?" I asked. "And what are you doing here?" 
"I'm Brock," He said. "I'm the vice president of the Greek Council at Monsters University!" He looked at a piece of paper. "This is supposed to be the room of another Monster... This must be wrong...No offense." He started fiddling with the paper. I realized he had a large amount of energy. "Hey," I whispered. "Shush. You'll wake the neighbors. And they just had a baby. I've already woke that thing up and that is not a path you wanna go down on." 
"Sorry... I was just excited to have a new student." He seemed sad now. "Wait, wait." I said. "I am a monster. I'm just in... disguise." He looked up. "Really? That's a good disguise. Well, you can change in your dormitory room. Follow me." He took me inside my closet. Though it wasn't my closet anymore. It was a huge facility. I saw monsters going in doors and I heard screaming little kids. Whoah. He took me out of there and onto a street. We walked for a long time until we reached a huge building. "Welcome to Monsters University." He said. I walked inside. "You're on your own now. Everyone at the welcome desks can help you." He left. I walked up to a desk. "Ok.. New student..." The worker grabbed some papers and passed them to me. "School handbook, your schedule, and a map of the school." He finally gave me some keys. "Room 25, 2nd floor. You get a room to yourself." I smiled and left. 
I sat down on my bed. I didn't have any clothes, but I did have my coins. I went out to the campus bank. "Hey, can I transfer these coins to regular money?" I pushed all of my coins onto the desk. The worker examined them. "It seems like you can. They're worth quite a lot though, you should open a bank account." I nodded. "Deposit a thousand dollars, please." In Club Penguin that wasn't much, so I was excited to find out how much it was here. "Whoah, that's a lot. I'll just give you 500..." He pushed a bunch of bundled up pieces of paper towards me. I left and went to the campus store. I bought a MU sweater, and then bought a bunch of T-shirts, and a bunch of pants. These should last me, I thought. I took them back to my dorm to realize it was getting nighttime. I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment