Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 7 June 2013

The Scare Games - Got Stuck In A Game Of Football/Handball/Rugby/British Bulldog (My part of the story)

My engineering class had finished.When I walked to the American Football Ground,"You're the new member of the MU Football team right?" asked Scott."Yeah what happened?" "I've heard that you have an important match today with Fear Tech, our rival school. "I replied."Yes and we've lost a player.So,can you join the senior American Football team?" he requested me."But i'm a junior!" I replied back."No problem!Your like a huge blue mountain with polka dots.And" he looks at the scoreboard  OK : 0 ROR: 7 By looking at that I decided to play.The game started. A guy with three eyes and 8 feet says your a loser. That's when the game starts.I take the ball and run till the end,in the mean time other members of the MU senior were catching other enemy players. TOUCHDOWN! came a voice I recognized.Yes! It was Bubsey and Echo screaming that.I kicked the ball into the correct position. MU's scores started increasing.It was the last point.I was there but a guy known as Randall suddenly disappeared. That's when I started running and got to the goal. One of my team members caught the ball and I kicked it.TOUCHDOWN! It was a touchdown!  MU won the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment