Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 7 June 2013

The Scare Games - Echo scores! (Echo's part of the story)

Tuesday. Seven o' clock in the morning. The alarm clock ran and me and Pingy jumped out of bed, ready for the big day ahead. My day was already planned out. I would go to the school of scaring with Bubsey, then go to another lesson, have lunch, and play football (rugby)

I started the day by having a warm shower. I hadn't actually noticed this, but I was huge! My hair had grown and I began to think that I'd need a razor! I glanced at my watch - 5 minutes until the lessons started! And I had to walk? I definitely needed a car, but I didn't have a job. Anyway, at the school of scared, I got scared. We were teamed up into small groups and me and Bubsey got separated. I was with an elite scarer who had been training for 5 years. He taught me lots and lots of tips and tricks I didn't already know! I told him I was running for the scare games with OK. He laughed.

Lunch was the same as ever. Garbage. But I seemed to like the taste of it - maybe I was turning into a real monster! I loved being a monster. I sat next to Bubsey and Pingy and told them about the scare games. I said it would be at the end of June when we completed them, and they wanted to do it too! But I hadn't told them the consequences if you loose...

The big football game was next. Pingy wasn't there yet. I was ready to play. Bubsey was cheering me on. I was terrible though. Only because there was this HUGE monster that took up a quarter of the pitch! I had to get past him with the ball, but I ended up bouncing into his squishy skin. I was injured, not too serious, but I wasn't allowed to play. Fear Tech were winning and MU was loosing! At last, Pingy arrived and took my place. We cheered him on and he got a touchdown! We won in the end, according to Bubsey. It was a great day and I'm looking forward to Wednesday. It's a whole day of learning about the scare games. We'll have to research it, and find out who has lost, and get some good tactics! Plus, we'll be scaring each other and practicing on a child provided by Monsters Inc. The child is in a door, which I think is their closet door! I hope I scare it well and Bubsey and Pingy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment