Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 7 June 2013

The Scare Games - Echo's Exam (Echo's Part Of Story)

My flippers were trembling. Ok, I was good at normal maths, but not monster maths and I certainly had no idea about scaring! Why didn't they just make the children laugh instead? The exam had started. I wanted to call Bubsey for help, but Professor Knight had split us up. For the first time, I realised I had ginger fur! I quickly pulled out my ID card Bubsey have me. I looked weird. I answered the first few questions with ease. But as the test continued, I didn't have a clue what the question even was! By the end of the exam, I was shattered and it seemed like Bubsey and Pingy were too.
"I found that really hard." I said to them.
"Actually, it was ok for me. I could do all the maths in it." replied Pingy.
We walked down the hall into the campus. We had collected lots of information about Monsters University and this was it so far....
Lunchtime was next and we were going to meet Aunt Arctic...But since there were 11 dining facilities, how would we find her in this massive university? In fact, how would we get back?

MU at a Glance



MONSTERS UNIVERSITY
  • Private, Pan-educational, Residential, Independent
  • Built on 268 acres (210 acres acquired by land grant of 1310, 58 acres from private donation 1839)
  • Scaring, Engineering emphasis
  • Opened 1313
  • First graduating class 1314 (33 graduates)
ACADEMICS
  • 5 schools
  • 22 majors, 34 minors
  • 78 tenure-track faculty members
  • 6 Clayworth Scholars last year
  • Accredited by MNA Monster National Association of Schools and Colleges
  • 89,000 books in the MU Library
  • 16 computer labs
STUDENT BODY
  • Enrollment: 12,389 undergraduate, 5,681 graduate
  • Demographics: 100% monstrosity students, 17% international
  • Alumni: 978,000 living alumni (39% live within 100 miles of Monstropolis)
CAMPUS LIFE
  • Residential statistics: 84% of freshmen and 36% of undergraduates live on campus
  • 11 campus dining facilities
  • Athletics: member, MAC (Monsters Athletics Conference) since 1486
  • Athletics: 459 conference champions, 110 national titles
  • Greek life: 18% of students participate in Greek clubs
  • Buses run daily 6:15am - 11:45pm
  • 2 hours from downtown Monstropolis

No comments:

Post a Comment