Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 7 June 2013

The Scare Games ~ Sounds In The Night ( Echo006's part of the story)


Room 56. Midnight. Bubsey was snoring. Pingy was asleep. Only I was awake. It felt strange, being a monster. We had taken our lessons yesterday. We had figured out that we were in a different world. We had changed. Into monsters... I looked around, gloomily. Where was the penguin world? Full of snow, and ice? How would we get back? But on the other side of the coin, I loved being a monster. I pulled out my map of the campus.
 
It was huge! My favourite place to sit was by Troll Bridge, watching the boats go by on the river. Then I heard a sound. I immediatly knew someone was watching us. Quickly, using my monster like powers, I carried a shadow out through the room and into the hallway.
"OUCH!" said a monster. He knocked on the door. 
I answered it. "Uh, excuse me, I think you have the wrong room." I said without looking up.
"Actually, I'm here to inform you that we can't get back through the dimensions, Echo!" said a puzzled Gary monster. "We're stuck here, until I can find out a way to get back. I'll be in the school of science if you need me. Don't worry - I have everything under contol."
That worried me. If Gary couldn't get us back, what would we do? Become monsters forever? I heard rustling sounds from outside. Gary was gone. I started to hear even more sounds, and I wondered if I had caught monster-fever. I was ill. I wondered to my bed and lay down, waiting for the sounds to stop and Bubsey and Pingy to comfort me. I couldn't stand travelling through the dimensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment