Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 7 June 2013

The Scare Games ~ Echo joins OK (Echo's part of the story)

I woke up, feeling very cold. The window was open. I looked to my right. Pingy was gone. I turned around, and realised that Bubsey had gone too. I rolled over and glanced at my bedside clock. It was already 11:00! I was late for classes - I had forgotten that today was Monday, my first day of my new Martial Arts club. I had joined when I noticed a sign on the noticeboard (So that's why it's called a "notice"board!) which read.
Martial Arts ClubYou might be able to block two karate chops at a time, but what about facing current amateur champion Turner Dourton (MU junior), who has 8 fists of fury? All skill levels welcome to the MU Dojo. I was pretty good at Martial Arts back when I was a penguin, so I figured my skills, like my powers, would've passed onto my monster body. Quickly, I stormed out of my room, forgetting the fact that I was ever ill. When I got to the dojo, I was shown different moves and how to master them. To my surprise, I actually did well! And only then did I forget about being a penguin. That was when I loved being a monster. I was stronger, bigger and faster than the rest. I could achieve high in the monster world if I set my mind to it. So I decided to compete in the scare games...

...I joined the OK team - I'd heard Pingy had too, and I was ready for the scare games. But that was a long way off yet. I still had to train, and learn much much more about these monsters. I decided to meet Pingy in the dining hall for lunch....

No comments:

Post a Comment