Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 7 June 2013

The Scare Games- Part 5 (Bubsey's part of the story)

I woke up Tuesday Morning. It was 6:00 AM. I was up pretty early so I decided to draw until the others got up. There was a football game today and I had promised Jet Pack Guy I'd go watch him Play. Finally, it was time to get up. The alarm clock rang and Echo and Pingy sprang out of bed. It was Scaring again! We walked to the school of scaring and Professor Knight was inside. We sat in our seats and class started a minute later. "Today we have a Pop quiz on the History of Scaring" said Professor Knight. "Why do we scare?" "Because we care!" I answered. "Very good Bubsey." Professor Knight complimented me. After class, we were given Homework and then went to the big Football game. We were playing Fear Tech, our rival school. Jet Pack Guy dodged Fear Tech players and scored a Touchdown! We won by 1 point, 45 to 44.

No comments:

Post a Comment