Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 7 June 2013

The Scare Games ~ Echo's Introduction (Echo's part of the story)


I'm just a normal penguin. But that all changed, the day I was taken away. And now here I am, with Bubsey and Pingywin at Monsters University. 
I woke up, feeling cold. The room was dark, and I wondered why the sun hadn't rose. Then I realised, that overnight, using my shadow powers, I had cast a shadow over the island of Club Penguin. Nobody else had the power to do that. I quickly manouvered around my messy bedroom and controlled the shadows with my powers. Quickly, I closed my curtains and ran back to my comfortable bed. I hadn't a clue what would happen next. I was planning to sleep all day. But I noticed my closet door creak open. It wouldn't usually do that, as it was always firmly shut. I sat up, wondering if somebody was in there.
"Bubsey?" I shouted at the door. No answer. I decided it must of been the strong powers of the shadows. Nothing happened. A few hours later, I heard a growling noise. Then, out of the closet, came a small monster. 
"What're you doing sleeping in the penguin world?" The small monster asked.
"Uh, just taking a nap. Who are you?" I replied.
"I'm Scott Squishy Squibbles!" replied the monster with 5 eyes. "Let's get you back to your studies, buddy. What's your room number?"
"I don't have one!" I replied, confused.
"Don't worry, uh what's your name."
"Echo." I replied swiftly.
"Don't worry, Echo. Dr. Rufus Oozeman will find you a room! Now come with me, through the closet." I had no idea what was happening, but I just followed Scott through the closet. I gawped at the amount of monsters which were here. Quickly, I was ushered to my room and found myself sitting alone in a room which was meant for three monsters. Before long, to my surprise, Bubsey arrived! We spoke a few words to each other, but were interrupted when Pingy arrived in the room. I wondered why we were all here in this monster world...

No comments:

Post a Comment