Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Saturday 8 June 2013

The Scare Games - Scare Day Is Here!! (My part of the story)

We were once again at the practice session.Bubsey and Echo did excellent job.Next was my turn.I opened the door went in and ROAR!! The robot head broke into pieces. I thought I broke the robot.I suddenly got out and closed the door.There was a guy with eight legs and uncountable eyes who gave a creepy smile.I smiled back and left the place with Bubsey and Echo.Suddenly I saw some puffles.It looks like they wanted to tell me something.I took all of them and hid them under my fur and got onto the car. When I git back,we had engineering,door technology,scareology class.I din't even get out from my room.i kept on studying scareology with Echo and Bubsey.Most of all I practiced scaring.Suddenly all the puffles came out from my fur.Echo and Bubsey were shocked to see them.Looks like Bubsey was talking to those puffles."Pingy these are your puffles.And they came here with my puffles." said Bubsey.At first I was shocked to see them here.Then we heard some music outside.I opened the my room door.It was a  party! Even I joined  the party with Scott , Terri and Terry Perry Everyone rocked the floor.Suddenly Echo came near me."A lady from the room inspection is coming here to check what's happening" said Echo."Yeah he's correct." said a huffing Bubsey."EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR ROOMS!THE ROOM INSPECTION LADY IS COMING!"I yelled. Everyone were taking all the stuff like music speakers,Disco ball and stuff back to their rooms.My puffles stopped dancing.I put them back in my fur, and got back to my room with Bubsey.Someone knocked the door."Room inspection!" said the voice.The lady checked our room.suddenly my puffles popped their heads out of my fur."Ahh what are they?! Are they your pets!?" asked the lady.Echo and Bubsey didn't talk."Umm actually these are just like seeing eye snakes,but they are stuck to my body."I replied."Oh! if that's it i'm sorry to bother you." said the lady and closed the door.We three sighed with relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment