Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Saturday 8 June 2013

The Scare Games- Part 6 (Bubsey's part of the story)

We went to Monsters Inc. Wednesday morning. It was Scare Day. But all the doors were in pieces and only a tuft of fur on the floor. I touched the fur and 2 eyes popped out. Could this be the monster form of a white puffle? I took the puffle and got into Ms. Squibbles car and I saw an orange puffle eating door pieces outside Monsters Inc. But then we drove away. I hugged the white puffle and then heard it speak. "Bubsey!" It said. "What?" I whispered. "It's me, your white puffle Snowber!" It yelled. "Okay, you can stay with me at MU until we go back to Club Penguin. " I whispered very softly to Snowber. We arrived at MU to see Don. "Dean Hardscrabble has just announced Scare Day is tomorrow." said Don. "For now, LUNCH!"


SIDE NOTE: Pingy and Echo, I corrected your posts. You don't exactly get American Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment