Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Saturday 8 June 2013

Sallyshortt: The Scare Games - Part 3 (Sallyshortt's part of the story)

It was the next morning. It had been 3 days since I got here, and I had 4 days till classes. I had about 10 classes per day, 5 before lunch, 5 after lunch. I needed something to do... Wait a sec! I heard of fraternities and sororities you can join! But that would be odd... Not living in my one-person dorm where no one could get in... Maybe I'd think about that later. Wait a minute... I feel like I forgot something... My orientation! Well, most late students' orientations. I checked the clock. I was supposed to be there at 2:00, and right now it was 12:00! I hand-palmed. I pulled on a blue Monsters University shirt, along with a Navy Blue Monsters University hoodie. I pulled on blue pants along with that. I picked up a backpack that I bought. It had some things inside: 1 Monsters University Journal, 10 Monsters U Compisition Books, A Monsters University Pennant (I got it when I got in), Some pencils and pens, basic stuff I'd need. I also had one of the suggested reading books from the guide: Scare Theory Volume. VII by Karl G. Eyegout. I walked to the main front, where I saw a Red-Haired Orange-colored monster that had a solid body on top, but where her feet were supposed to be was just basically the top of her melted. I tried not to focus on that. 
Me, and what looked like half the HSS Members, and half the EEK members! I guess that EEK and HSS must have had a late start. "Hello students! I'm Mrs. Fluggerbutter, your orientator for today! I will show you around campus and teach you the basic things about MU." 

................................................................................................................................................................
I'm back in my dorm after that long orientation. I think that teacher... Mrs. Fluggerbutter, had too much happy juice with her cereal. The worst part, we had it the rest of the week until classes start. I decided to go check out the sororities, there are only two. I pulled out my map and went to the PNK Sorority. I knocked on the door. A girl with purple hair and purple skin opened the door. She was wearing a PNK T-shirt, and a purple fluffy skirt and purple legwarmers - At least I hope they're legwarmers. "Hello?"  She looked me up and down. "Hi, I uh, just wanted to check out the sororities..." "Oh, ok. Well... I guess come in." The girl said. "Girls! Come out here!" There was a long chorus of "What, Naomi?" and "Naomi..." But they all came. "I'm Naiomi!" The girl said. "And this is Carrie," Carrie had red hair, pinkish-purple skin, and a PNK T-shirt. She also had a red skirt (?) and legwarmers (?). "This is Heather," Heather had purple hair, and light blue skin. "Crystal," Crystal had red hair and purple skin, like Carrie kind of. "Britney," Britney had pink hair and mint-colored skin. "And Taylor," Taylor had dark pink hair and purple skin. It seemed like Crystal and Taylor should be avoided, they had uninviting looks at me. I looked around inside. It was a nice sorority, don't get me wrong. It had a kitchen in the corner, and some living rooms, and a library. I went upstairs, which was mostly bedrooms. Downstairs was their exercise room and washing room. I walked back upstairs. "Whaddya think?" Asked Heather. "It's nice. I might come here... I don't know." They all gasped. "You're not gonna join HSS, right? Those people are goth, and they have no fashion sense. They're all dark, and they won't talk. They're boring." I nodded. I was starting to care  less about HSS, but I left anyway. I went to where someone reported penguins. Oozma Kappa. I walked over. I couldn't go in, it was a Faternity, I belong in Sororities. I looked in a window and gasped. Bubsey! Echo! Pingy! They were here! On a wall everyone had posted their dorm room number... 56! I ran back to the dorms and found their dorm. They weren't there, of course, they were at Oozma. I checked the next room, to find Teddii! I knocked on the door. Teddii walked over. "Sally!" She said. "You're here too?" I nodded. "It seems like everyone's here, I wonder why..." I said. "Oh, Gary. He..." I already knew. "Made an invention that went haywire? That is every invention he makes." Teddii laughed. "Are you gonna join a sorority? I joined PNK." "I don't really want to. Hey, what's your room number?" "26" I Said. "Ok. Well, I have to do something. Bye!" Teddii waved and closed the door. I walked to my dorm. It was almost night... I fell asleep reading my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment