Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Saturday 8 June 2013

The Scare Games- Part 7 (Bubsey's part of the story)

Today was the Day. Thursday. We went to Monsters Inc. and they had doors ready for us to test our scaring. And I had a plan. We walked to our doors and went in. I got right by the bed and went "RRRROOOAAARRR!" Worked like a charm, the robot kids go scared easily. I got out and I was the first one out of there. After I got out, I sent Snowber home via closet door because we had read the rules last night about Pets. Ms.Squibbles took us back to MU. It was time for us to have lunch so I ate Z berries, tasted like O berries. Then it was off to animal studies, today we learned about seeing-eye snakes. Very interesting. Then it was night and we were studying because Dean Hardscrabble was coming tomorrow and she's hard core.

No comments:

Post a Comment