Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Sunday 9 June 2013

The Scare Games- Part 8 (Bubsey's part of the story)

Today was Saturday. The day we went to the MMOMA! We got in a bus and drove there. I looked and there was student art on posters. I spotted a picture I did of a seeing eye snake at the Art Club. Then I saw Art taped to a poster. They were going to sent these drawings back to the school anyway, so I left him there. We walked and saw the art by the Pros. I saw a sculpture of the MU     campus there even! After that we left and got back to our room. I posted on The Penguin Pages like nothing had happened and we all relaxed the rest of the day. Then we had the meeting for Oozma Kappa. Art was there, but still stuck in a posterboard. The others told me some monsters did that as a prank because they thought Art was kind of scary. "Well, that was mean." said Pingy. We did a welcoming ceremony for Echo and continued with the meeting. "Today, it was agreed Bubsey will help us train for scaring." said Terri.  "I've got some great Tactics!" I said. "Kid's awake!" I yelled. Everyone got to the ground. "Pet Puffle!" I yelled. "ROARR!" yelled everyone. It pretty much went like that until it was time to get back and (Yawn) go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment