Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Sunday 9 June 2013

The Scare Games -The History Of Room 56 (My part of the story)

It was a windy night.The windows were open and Echo was awake and was looking shocked.If I would call him,he would go in a more worse shock than this.Just then I saw a paper/note  hanging on the wall.I slowly pulled it out and read it.After reading that note anyone might get chills.Even a monster could.I slowly opened the door.CREAKKK.Echo,slowly turned back and saw me.He sighed with relief."What are you doing now at this time?Aren't you tired after the training?" asked Echo."Its better if I ask you the same question.Anyways as usual going for jogging." I replied."At this time !?" asked Echo.At a second I thought I was caught. "Um Yeah" I replied back and got away from the building.I sneaked into the Library quietly.I searched for the book of room 56.Then suddenly my rainbow puffle came out of my fur and picked an old book named Truth.The most fascinating thing was, the book had a certain mechanism.I switched a dial kind of thing and the bookshelf moved.It looked like an entrance to a cave.I showed my torchlight and light up the way.Then I saw loads of books about the accounts of people living in rooms dated from 1313 to current.I searched in the year 1313 and found a book named room 56.I read it.

'Room 56 was also known as the Haunted room.This was because there were three students known as the university's pride which disappeared.The first one always used live under the water so his other teammates the one who was huge and loved snow,known as the abominable scarer and the one who had wings,also known as the flying devil, helped Nessie by creating underwater routes to the places in Monsters University.The three were top scarers.The one who was jealous of them used to change colour and turn invisible,his name was Randalf.To become the top student he separated the three of them by fights.At last he transported them to the penguin world in different lands.Later he was arrested and was kept in jail.'

 "Different lands huh?" I said to myself.What I understood was,that the Loch Ness Monster was teleported near the Foyer Hotel near Urquhart Castle in Scotland.,the Yeti to the Himalayas and the Jersey Devil to Southern Jersery".
 Suddenly someone put their hand on me.I was scared.But it was Echo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment