Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Sunday 9 June 2013

The Scare Games - A Letter From 1313 (Echo's part of the story)

I awoke at midnight. The weekend had started, but I should of been asleep. In the corner of my eye, I noticed a crack in the wall: I hurried over to it. I squeezed my fingers through and grabbed what seemed to be a letter. It was...but it was dated on the year 1313 - when Monsters University was founded...

Dear Room 56,
If you are staying in Room 56, you have no chance of ever becoming a scarer. We are from 1313, and we know something about this room. It's haunted. Not by a ghost. By us. We lived here for 5 years. 5 whole years at University. Then, we vanished. You have no chance of surviving in this university. Everybody after us in room 56 will vanish without a trace. Nobody will remember them. It's like they'll be erased from time. You have been warned, and I hope it isn't too late by the time you read this.
~The Vanished Monsters

I was shocked. Could this really be true? Cursed? The room was haunted? That was silly. It was most likely a fake - someone was just trying to scare us. Maybe it was part of a test! I would keep quiet about it and hope that room 56 wasn't haunted. I was super scared, but I had to concentrate. We were practicing our skills with OK in the morning. I had to get back to sleep. I closed my eyes, and imagined the vanishing monsters disappear over the cruel years to come. I stuffed the letter back into the crack, and hoped nobody would notice...My heart was beating faster than ever before. I heard sounds from the window. Suddenly, I felt dizzy. I was definitely ill. There was something wrong with me. Was I just imagining things? This was the second time I had woken in the night, and hopefully the last time...

No comments:

Post a Comment