Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Monday 11 March 2013

New Penguin Poll!

The penguin poll located at the Fun Stuff page has updated.
Here is What it says.
The new Penguin Style is out NOW!What will you be picking up first?
  • I Heart My Puffle Shirt
  • Red NoseCheckered Shoes.Every color.
  • Feather Boa to match my puffle
  • Red Nose
As I have the I Heart My Puffle Shirt I won't be voting for it as I already have the red nose and Feather Boa is not my thing I won't vote for them either.I've got no choice but to choose the option Checkered Shoes.
                                                            Results so far in the poll

Which option did you choose?Hmmm a boa,a i heart my puffle T-shirt or you didn't vote?Tell me in the comments.
-
Pingywin8

No comments:

Post a Comment