Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Monday 11 March 2013

Daffodaily5's Featured Fashions :March 11th!

Today on the What's New Blog ( English) Daffodaily posted today's featured fashions!This is what she said:

Hiya! I hope you’re all brill! I’m super excited to tell you that I’ve adopted a new pink puffle named ‘Blossom’! She’s fluffy and bouncy and I can’t wait to show her off at the Puffle Party :). This edition of Featured Fashions is dedicated to all you puffle super-fans who like to show the world how much you love your pets! I think Arhan20 looks so ace with his blue hair, shades, and guitar! I’m sure he loves to rock out with his blue puffle; the red cape looks super cool too!                           
 Brookestar54 must love her pink puffle as much as I love mine! The ‘The Twilight Sky’ hair goes so lovely with the pink boa and t-shirt. Pink pink pink – looks brill!                           
 Pink and yellow- my two favourite colours! Ghada 898, I really like your boa and checked shoes! I have to ask though… Is that candy floss for me or your yellow puffle? YUM! XD                           
 Make way for some super-cool -ness! Megan74850 looks epic in the green ‘Pattys Hat!’ and matching green puffle T-shirt. Are you listening to ‘Gotta Have a Wingman' on that iPod? :p LOL                            
 Thanks for being puffle-tastic! I’m off to give Blossom a tour of the Island :) Don’t forget to leave your nominations for Featured Fashions in the comments below; I’d also love to know the names of your puffles, and what you get up to together! Waddle on! -Club Penguin Team
I guess Daffodaily5 has learnt a new word brill XD . Just joking.Well i have loads of puffles I can't name them.What are the names of your puffles?
-
Pingywin8

No comments:

Post a Comment