Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 23 November 2012

Club Penguin:Weather Report My Stories and Adventures

 Today morning,when i woke up,it was freezing cold.



I decided to wear my sweater.
After a long time i"m using it.





Frosty! The fish i got from uncle Rockhopper's adventure(my first adventure) is frozen :(

Even Fred ,the parrot uncle RH gifted me for Christmas is not talking.

I got an idea!I hurried to the fireplace and boiled some water and heated some nuts.



 I poured some hot water in Frosty's bowl and now he's back normal.

I even fed Fred some super hot nuts.He started speaking a sentence I taught him when i bought him.







I checked my computer.What I saw was the computer showing super cool.

Super and Flare created a bonfire to keep other puffles warm.I wore a warm coat,a winter cap.Big Chill gave me a mask:)I went out and saw the following :

                                                     The frozen Beacon


Not much snow here.










Whoa the town is frozen

This should be called snow fortress
Bye Bye soccer

I saw a huge shadow coming in my range finder.But that shadow disappeared.









Never saw this tree here.

The plaza is frozen as well
The cove is no more.But this fire keeps me warm.










We can't grow our vegetables here because of extreme cold conditions.










The ski village is frozen

I guess we have to dig the Dojo again.
 Sensie are you okay?How do you stay in such a cold region?.
 There are no ninjas here.
 Even the iceberg is effected by Operation Blackout
No one in the mood to play sled racing.














What do you think?
-
Pingywin8

No comments:

Post a Comment