Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Friday 23 November 2012

100th Post!

Hey penguins this is the 100th post of Pingywin8 In Club Penguin.Thanks for the people who view this daily or once in a while.Anyways today i'm gonna introduce you to the authors or ppl who help me:
                                                            Pingywin8:
That's me! The owner of this website.I really like blogging,using new gadgets and coding for my blog.
-
Pingywin8

                                                          Scary Claws:
Some people might know me,but others don't.I'm Scary Claws.I help pingy in blogging .I might post in the future.
-
Scary Claws

                                                           Annoying1205:
Hey peeps,I'm annoying1205.I like to annoy Pingy. Have a question?Let me know in the comments.
-
Annoying1205
         
                                                                    Geek Star:
Hi there,I'm geek star.I like to help and geek around with pingy.I even help him in codes.
-
Geek Star


Anyways,i want to thank everyone who visits my website.I even thank Bubsey Good,Mousey Good,Zowey30000 and Rt458.
Let us know what you think in the comments.
-
Pingywin8




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Even I like to read your blog.Can you continue your operation blackout story.I really like it.

      Delete
  2. No, thank you for this awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete