Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Wednesday 12 June 2013

The Scare Games- Part 9 (Bubsey's part)

They had fallen for it- The letter was only a prank that HSS had played on us. I saw them climb into our room through the window. They thought I was at the library. But I caught them red-handed. "That really scared them!" I yelled. "Then our tactics will help us win the scare games." they said. With that, they super-glewed the projector to our ceiling. I had to get that down, Pingy and Echo would probably leave MU if they thought our room was haunted! I threw a book up there and it came down. I put the projector in the custodian's closet. I then went to the Library. I saw a note, read it and realized HSS had planned for this. I went down a corridor then saw Echo and Pingy. "The ghosts are gonna get us!!!" yelled Pingy. "Relax, it was a prank!" I said. "Oh." Pingy replied. Falling for this? If we were gonna win the scare games, we had to work on our tactics. We went to room 56 and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment