Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Thursday 21 March 2013

Puffle Party 2013 Cheats And Walkthrough

Finally the Puffle Party is here! I'm jumping with excitement! I've even got the cheats and fun for you.
First don't forget to go to the Puffle Hotel Hotel located in the Plaza
                                                                    And the Pet Shop
                                        Wow!The Puffle Hotel literally looks like a 5 star hotel.
                                                                 Look sticky notes.
    Looks like if we complete a task from this Non-members get coins and Members get Puffle Trainers.Oh no!I forgot to get my puffle!
                                With my puffle on my side we are exercising at the Gym.
     Looks like I completed the task! As I said everyone can get coins but Members can get the Puffle Trainers and collect the coins.Looks like we have to wait for the second task.Patience
                                        I loved playing with the elevator when I was a kid.
                                                               Lets go to the roof!
                                This looks majestic!If you click the cannon you get a message like
             This.You have to complete all tasks to access the rainbow cannon.Silly me :P
                                                    In the mean time you can feed your puffles,
                                                                   and give it some rest.
 Do you remember the Puffle Play zone from last year?Its back at the Ski Village but sadly the Puffle Talent show has been removed from the Puffle Party :(
           If you remember the Puffle Play Zone,I guess you also remember that we can transform into puffles.
                                                    Right now i'm relaxing in the Relax-O-Tron.
Don't forget to check the Puffle Party Catalog.
   The Puffle Costumes are back with some new items.To find a secret in the catalog.
                           Click the Rainbow Puffle on the I Heart My Rainbow Puffle T-Shirt.
                                                                Yes this an old item.




There are even some new updates.
 Club Penguin released emotes for this Puffle Party.Remember these will be no longer available after the party so keep using them.
                                  When you throw a snowball it has a different color.

 Wow!The Puffle Party was sure Fluffy and Fabulous.
-
Pingywin8

No comments:

Post a Comment