Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Saturday 30 March 2013

April Announcement From Spike Hike

This is a message from Spike Hike:

Greetings True Believers!
I'm unbelievably excited to announce the return of the Marvel Superhero Takeover on April 24th!!

There are many secrets ahead, so I won't spoil the surprise, but I can tell you this is an almost ENTIRELY NEW PARTY with new heroes, new villains, and new places from the Marvel Universe!! You are not going to want to miss this...
Excelsior… and Waddle On!
- Spike "The Penguin" Hike & The Club Penguin Team
The first line is a catch phrase from Spider-Man.Looks like there will be the new iron man suit which is in the movie  Iron Man 3 and looks like they even added Pepper Pots.How do I know this much?That's because I read comics and i'm a Marvel fan.But still,I think I won't like this party because, I don't want things in the comics to come in the game.I still remember how I and my friends would exchange roles at the stage playing Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal.What's in your mind?Tell me in the comments.
-
Pingywin8

No comments:

Post a Comment