Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Monday 25 February 2013

My time in Germany

This is when i went to Germany for acting in an action film.Well,we've arrived at the airport and it was huge.What I saw is a group of penguins in suits with my name on a board.They saw me inquired about me and took me to a 5 star hotel.I didn't do anything the first day because I was recovering from jet lag.The next day I went to the set.Their graphics were amazing.The director greeted me and gave me the lines.The lines were in German!I don't know German I thought to myself.But the key advantage was my assistant is an English man and can even speak German.With the help of him I got my lines and was succesful in acting.
 The film was nearly done in 4 weeks.The director of the film I acted said my assistant to tell me that the movie I acted in has got an Oscar!
                                                       Then many people interviewed me .
 I had to return back to Club Penguin.So I waved bye to everyone including my assistant.
-
Pingywin8

No comments:

Post a Comment