Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Final Chapter:Pingy unlocks all the Director Items

Today I buckled up my pant.Put on my headband and took my camera with me.Because today is the final showdown!I went to the server Blizzard one of the top populated servers.Pulled the lens of my camera and flash I clicked like this was the end!I ran while running I was taking pictures of others and then ya see a  mighty banana peel coming in my way.I step it I slip fall down to my pain.Then I see the sun's lighting (flashlight) telling me to unleash my force.I run taking photos beautiful monsters and monsters with shiny blades (awards) throw em at me!I be almost gone but this fall out from me book.Tears come out.
        Then I notice a blue demon weapon hit me right in me face! I break it into pieces except the button that says YES.
                                 And now peace is restored and I'm an ultimate pengoid!
Comment for more Random or Weird Pingy.
-
Pingywin8

No comments:

Post a Comment