Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Saturday 19 January 2013

Club Penguin Meeting Gary in Marshmallow

When i was waddling around the server Marshmallow i found Gary.Here are some picture with him.
                                                          Gary spotted Herbert?
Then suddenly a big dinosaur appeared and gary ran away.It seems he was studying it.
                                                        I took a clear picture of him.
                                              I was asking him a question but he suddenly froze.
                                                       A dinosaur stampede.
I noticed another bug.When you are entering a full room you get a message and the map.But look the new map has appeared.Bug!
I don't have any issues of this bug.Anyways,have you met Gary lately?Which Server?Tell me in the comments.
-
Pingywin8 

3 comments:

  1. I will post the code on this blog in a comment soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you will need to add comment moderation to your blog, just for tommorow in case anyone else gets it before you. When I have commented with it, you can take comment moderation off. I will check when it has been added!

    ReplyDelete