Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Sunday 2 December 2012

Lets Play : Moshi Monsters

Hey people, there is nothing going on in club penguin so i decided to check out other games.This is what I found Moshi Monsters.
  You get to choose your own kind of pet.Katsuma looks awesome but i'll take Furi.

                                             I made him look like a polar bear.
       We have to fill up the form and name your monster.Hmmm, lot of names.How about Herbert?
                               Yay! I can start playing but i have to teach Herbert how to dance.
                               Lets decorate our player book. Done
                                                 Looks like a gift for Herbert.
                                               Wow! A welcome gift.
Play :)
My room :O

Anyways i like club penguin more because you can interact with others.

-
Pingywin8

2 comments:

  1. Hi i like your website. I used to play MM, but it's getting really bad. This is my opinion, but People swear and do the worst stuff u could think of. i quit because this person was making rumours about me. When i was younger it was a fun game but now i killed my katsuma. Club penguin and mm are rivals/enemies you know. CP ROCKS FOR EVA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my website and yeah club penguin is the best virtual world.

      Delete