Image Map
New Theme Coming Soon :)

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Club Penguin Blog :You Decide: New costumes


Hey there, Penguins!

The team’s been busy working on new party concepts and costumes. So I'm pretty stoked to give you guys the opportunity to decide on an upcoming costume!
Check out the image below, and let us know which one's your favorite!
 I'd also love to hear your theories about what these items are for. Leave a comment below and let us know your best guesses!
Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team
I think the option 1 is ok. Here listen to my theory ( plz don't copy).
Okay when all the special agents like Gary,Dot blah blah get caught.I think director will say that there is one person who can prevent a high frequency infrared laser,but he is in the past.Then we will go to the past using the time trekker and stop Herbert.
-
Pingywin8

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps. Or maybe Herbert steals the Time Trekker and sends all the agents back in time!

    ReplyDelete